The Rules For Oasis Storage
Please Note: Full terms and conditions are displayed on the wall, and on our website.
- All payments are to be made in advance by you (the Storer).
- Goods are stored at your own risk. We recommend that you take out insurance cover.
- The Facility Owner (the "FO") is excluded from liability for the loss of any goods stored on its premises, except for laws which cannot be excluded, including rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You must not store hazards dangerous, illegal, stolen, perishable, environmentally harmful or explosive goods.
- Unless specifically itemised and covered by insurance, you must also not store goods that are irreplaceable such as currency, jewellery, furs, deeds, paintings, curios, works of art and items of personal sentimental value or items worth more than $2000 AUD in total. While the FO takes reasonable care to provide a secure Space, we cannot guard against all risks and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Therefore, we recommend that you take out insurance in relation to items you intend to store in the Space or store valuable goods in places specifically designed for this purpose (i.e. a safety deposit box).
- The Space will only be accessible during set access hours as posted by the FO.
- 2 day·s written notice must be given for termination of this agreement.
- The Storer must notify the FO of all changes to their or the ACP1s address, e-mail, telephone numbers or other contact details
- If you fail to comply with material terms in this agreement the FO will have certain rights which include forfeiture of your Deposit and the right to seize and sell and/or dispose of your goods (see clause 6).
- The FO may have the right to refuse access if all fees are not paid promptly (see clause 11 ).
- The FO has the right to enter the Space in certain circumstances (see clauses 6, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21 & 23).
- The FO may use a microprobe or CCTV to view inside the Space and rely on footage to enforce the contract, and/or may release footage to authorities (see clause 21 A) in certain circumstances, including where the FO reasonably suspects breach of the law or damage to premises.